如果永利娱官网入口是你明确的第一选择, 那么永利娱官网入口将敦促您考虑通过提前决定申请. 永利娱官网入口期待你的学术证书, 课外参与, and personal qualities will fit the profile of currently enrolled 永利娱官网入口 students.
这两个Early Decision选项都是 绑定. 如果通过提前录取被永利娱官网入口录取, you must immediately withdraw applications to other institutions and enroll at 永利娱官网入口. You will be required to submit an Enrollment Confirmation Fee to 永利娱官网入口 within 10 days of receiving your admission offer.
提前决定I和II仅在申请截止日期方面有所不同. For 提早决定我, you must apply by 11月1日 and will learn of our decision by December 15. For 提早决定二世, you must apply by 1月1日 and will learn of our decision by February 15.
由于提前决定的约束性, you are not permitted to apply to other 绑定 Early Decision programs. You are permitted to apply to non-restrictive Early Action programs at other institutions.
作为提前录取申请人, in addition to submitting the Common Application and required credentials, you must complete and submit the Common Application Early Decision Agreement form. This will be signed by you, your parent/guardian, and your school counselor.
If you do not have a first choice college at the time you submit your application and/or if you would like to make your college decision after considering multiple offers of admission and financial aid, 永利娱官网入口鼓励您通过定期决定申请.
常规决策是 不具约束力 admission process and the option used by most applicants to 永利娱官网入口. If you apply through 常规的决定, you will learn of our decision by April 1. You will have until May 1 to make your decision and confirm your enrollment.
常规的决定 applicants who wish to be considered for our 提供全额, 优秀奖学金通过 盖伯里总统学者计划 必须由 奖学金优先截止日期为11月1日. 不需要单独的申请. Finalists will be notified of their status, along with an official offer of admission, by February 1. All other 常规的决定 applicants will receive their admission decisions by April 1.
如果你提前提交你的常规决定申请, 但后来决定永利娱官网入口是你的第一志愿, 你可以将你的申请转换为提前决定II. Please contact the admission office by January 4 to make this request. You will then need to submit the signed Common Application Early Decision Agreement form.
是的. Early Decision applicants are part of a much smaller pool of candidates. 在2020-21年的录取周期, 永利娱官网入口获得3项,225份提前决定申请(ED I及II合并). Thirty-nine percent of ED applicants were admitted, filling 48% of the Class of 2025. 在正常的决定, the remaining 52% of the class was filled from an applicant pool of nearly 37,000应用程序. 普通录取的录取率为17%.
因为“提前决定”吸引了一小部分人, 但是有竞争力的候选人, 录取率高于常规决定. Early Decision allows you to demonstrate your commitment to enroll at 永利娱官网入口. It also enhances our ability to enroll students interested in the Jesuit, 天主教的教育方法, 个人成长, 为他人服务.
你是否应该申请永利娱官网入口的提前录取, 你可能会期待以下三种结果之一:承认, 推迟, 或拒绝. Highly competitive candidates not admitted through Early Decision will be deferred for additional consideration in our 常规的决定 round. Candidates who would not be competitive in our 常规的决定 process will be denied admission. This allows them to focus their time and effort on other options for college.
永利娱官网入口是 需要盲 在录取过程中认捐 满足充分证明的需求 在所有被录取的学生中. We are committed to enrolling a student body with a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds. We take pride in making 永利娱官网入口 an affordable option for families, but urge you to use our 净价计算器 确定你获得经济援助的可能性, 如果被录取，你会收到什么样的包裹.
如果永利娱官网入口无疑是你的第一选择, and you have confidence in your family’s ability to meet the full cost of attendance with or without need-based financial aid, 永利娱官网入口敦促您使用“提前决定”选项.
If you have used our 净价计算器 and have determined that 永利娱官网入口是 financially viable, it is likely that our financial aid award will meet your expectations. 只有在下列情况下，学生才可以解除他们的提前决定承诺, 在和永利娱官网入口的经济援助办公室谈过之后, 经济因素妨碍了入学.
Admitted Early Decision candidates will be fully considered for one of 18, 提供全额, 优秀奖学金通过 盖伯里总统学者计划. However, please be aware that competition is intense for these scholarships. Candidates whose families will depend on a merit-based scholarship to fund their college experience should not apply Early Decision.
每年, 永利娱官网入口 awards 18 academically merit-based scholarships to incoming freshmen through the 盖伯里总统学者计划. Both Early Decision and 常规的决定 candidates are eligible for Presidential Scholarship consideration as long as they meet the 11月1日 priority scholarship deadline. No additional application materials are required for this scholarship.
总统奖学金是一项 四年,提供全额奖学金. 如果学生表现出学费以外的需求, 这是由永利娱官网入口的制度分析确定的, 这项需要将由额外的奖学金基金来满足.
Finalists for the 盖伯里总统学者计划 will be notified of their status in early January. 的se students will be invited to 永利娱官网入口 at our expense for interviews and evaluation in mid-February. 不久将把最后决定通知他们.
提早决定我 is a 绑定 admission program for students who view 永利娱官网入口 as their top choice.
Early Decision applicants will be notified of their admission decision no later than December 15.
提早决定二世 is a 绑定 admission program for students who view 永利娱官网入口 as their top choice.
Early Decision applicants will be notified of their admission decision no later than February 15.
常规决策是 不具约束力 admission program and the majority of applicants apply through 常规的决定.
常规的决定 applicants will be notified of their admission decision no later than April 1.